Tanner had his 4th birthday on Aug. 23rd. To celebrate we went to the water park and had family over for cake and ice cream. He had such a fun time. Tanner is such a joy in our family, even though his favorite thing to do is bug his sister. He loves playing with friends and his cousins, and he tries so hard to help me out with the babies. He currently is in love with anything superhero, he is a really good swimmer, and cant wait to start preschool next week. Happy Birthday T-Man we love you!!
Tanner blowing out candles
Eating cake and ice cream
Kim and kori
All the guys
Tanners birthday present, a power ranger and buzz costume

Dustin,Christie, Papa and Chloe at the water park
Ethan, Tanner, and Landon
Chloe and Mackenzie
Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids minus the babies

Getting ready for some cake

This is a pic of tanner when he was 3 months old.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Tanner. Lindsay, now you don't have to say " I have 4 kids 3 and under!
I know, I cant tell you how happy that makes me!!!
Happy birthday Tanner! All the pictures are great but my favorite is the one of Chloe and Mackenzie. Too cute! So which costume is he going to be for Halloween? How great to have that done already.
The picture of me is my motivation right now to avoid carbs. That is not pretty.
Hey Lindsay,
I can't believe Tanner is so big! Where does the time go?
I need to call you so we can catch up!
tell marc not to make faces when you take pictures...
Happy Birthday Tanner!
Hey, I'm off work now. We need to get together! I will call you next week sometime!
Post a Comment