Sunday, September 07, 2008

Our Pre-schooler and Ballerina

Tanner had his first week of preschool and he LOVED it. He goes to Polston Preschool Acadamy with 7 other kids who will also be going to kindergarten next year. Everyday he asks me if he gets to go to preschool today. I love that he loves it and i am excited for him and the things he will learn this year.







Chloe started dance class on Sat. She kept calling herself a ballerina. She wasn't quite sure about it while we were there, but she said she loved it when we got home. So we will see how she does. She might not have danced that much, but she sure looked cute in her ballerina outfit--and isn't that the most important part. :)








9 comments:

Nicole said...

What a beautiful little ballerina AND Tanner looks so handsome!

Abby said...

Tanner is a stud and I can't believe he's old enough fro preschool.
Chloe is freakin adorable and looks so dang cute in her ballerina outfit!

Dustin and Rachel Clyde said...

Oh they are so cute! Is chloe going to have recitals? I love little girl's recitals. And that's so good that Tanner is excited about school. Hopefully the excitment for school lasts for a long time!

Race Fam said...

Don't kids grow up so fast! They both look so cute!

Race Fam said...

You've been tagged, go to my page and find out what to do!

Zan said...

Lindsay, I still can't get over that you have 4 kids!!! I think Chloe looks so much like you. Very cute kids you guys have.

-Zan

The Mead's said...

Lindsay your kids are adorable!! I can't believe how big they are getting
How was the reunion?

Annie

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

It was so fun to see their cute personalities this weekend!

dboz said...

Adorable.........