Thursday, July 31, 2008

MOM (according to Tanner)

I saw this on my friends blog and thought it was cute. So i asked Tanner these questions and this is what he said.


1. What does mom always say?
Tanner: "I have to listen to you."

2.What makes mom happy?
Tanner: "When i listen."

3.What makes mom sad?
Tanner: "When i am not listening." (I guess i have been saying that a lot lately)

4.How does mom make you laugh?
Tanner: "When you make silly faces."

5.How old is mom?
Tanner: 4

6.How tall is mom?
Tanner: "Not as tall as daddy."

7.What does mom like to do?
Tanner: She likes to clean the floor." (Now i know why he makes messes on my floor, he thinks i actually enjoy cleaning it.)

8.What is moms job?
Tanner: "To clean everything."

9.What is moms favorite food?
Tanner: " Salad and inside sandwiches." ( I have no idea what those are.)

10.How do you know mom loves you?
Tanner: "Because i love you and that's how you love me."

5 comments:

Parks Family said...

So sweet. I'm going to have to try asking those questions to my kids. Your boys look great by the way!

Jaime said...

That is too cute. I can't even imagine what my kids would say. Nothing good that is for sure.

Race Fam said...

He answered your questions pretty well, I couldn't get Nixon to answer one of my questions.

Cami said...

Those were some cute answers, and I could just hear Tanner saying those things.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What fun insight into little minds! I'm looking forward to meeting the twins next month at the reunion!