Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


Here is a pic of all the kids! (Beckham on the left, Owen on the right---you already know Tanner and Chloe) We spent the 4th with Marc's parents. It was a nice low key day, some eating,swimming, and of course fireworks. The kids favorite part was the sparklers.

Chloe and Papa watching the fireworks
Tanner and Chloe waiting for dad to start lighting the fireworks
Playing with sparklers
A poster child for fireworks safety
A young pyro in the making

2 comments:

Dustin Christie and Bee said...

aw! i wish i could have been there! the twins have gotten big since i saw them! i miss you guys. but dont worry, ill have a lot more time to visit in a few months!...Yippee!

Anonymous said...

OH SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALL GHROWING UP SO FAST! I TRIED TO SAY HI TO TANNER AT MY WEDDING AND HE FORGOT WHO I WAS HE WAS PROBABLY LIKE LADY YOUR CRAZY AND TOOK OFF... LOL
I HAVE A BLOG SO ADD ME :)