Monday, April 21, 2008

The Boys Are Home!!

The twins came home a couple of weeks ago. Here are some updated pictures of them.


Beckham and Owen



Beckham


Owen


13 comments:

Zan said...

I'm so glad to see you guys are updating your blog! It's so fun to see pictures. Your twins are adorable and I'm glad they're home and doing well. I still can't get over that you have 4 under the age of 4!!!

-Zan

Race Fam said...

They are getting big quick. I'm so glad they are home with you now!! They are so cute!

Emily and Kenny said...

I'm so glad that they are home now. They are both so cute! I can't believe how big Chloe is getting. You have such a beautiful family. Take Care

G-rant said...

Beckham looks like a Clyde and Owen looks like a Whitezell but yet they're twins, strange. I never knew that you had a daughter until the previous post. I am so out of the loop, ya know the loop.

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

YEAH!!! Im so glad they are finally home. I bet it got pretty crazy going back and forth to the hospital. They are super cute.

Abby said...

Grant's crazy!
The twins are growing rather quick! They are adorable!

Jaime said...

They are so dang cute. If you bring them to girls night out I have dibs on holding one of them at least once!

Street Family said...

Hey Guys, I wanted to hi and tell you congrats on the boys. I look at Katie and think OMG Marc and Lindsay have two this size...Anyway, I don't have a page set up (I don't know what the heck I'm doing). But I wanted to give MArc our reunion website b/c I know he is looking forward to going!!!
Highlandhigh1998@yahoo.com

Call us soon.
Tracy

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

They look great - I agree with Grant...Beckham is a total Clyde & Owen a Whitezell. I think Chloe looks like quite the Whitezell as well!

Parks Family said...

Your boys look so cute. I wonder what they look like now. (hint hint for more post)

Race Fam said...

Hey aren't your twins 8 years old now, I think you need to post another blog! Just kidding.

Street Family said...

Nick and I finally have an up and running page! I just hope I can keep it updated….

Amber said...

Hey guys, I'm going private on my blog so I need your email address to send you an invite. Leave a comment on my blog with the address and I'll delete it right away. Thanks