Saturday, March 15, 2008

Introducing Beckham and Owen!!

Boy, we really need to start limiting our blog posts. Every new post is for introducing new kids! Beckham and Owen were born on 3/14/2008 @ 4:09am & 4:10am respectively. Beckham was 4lbs 6oz, 16in and Owen was 3lbs 13oz, 15.5in. They came early at about 32 weeks old. Mom is back home today recuperating from her c-section. Beckham and Owen are doing well but will have to stay in the NICU until they can eat/breath on their own.

Beckham Owen
Owen
Owen
Beckham

10 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Wow- they are so cute. Congrats Mark and Lindsay. Good luck with the new adventure!!!

Race Fam said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! They are beautiful! We want to bring you dinner, we'll call you!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

THey are so cute!!! You will be in our prayers, and we hope to see oyu guys soon.

Emily and Kenny said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family. Your babies are beautiful! I hope they come home soon. Good Luck with everything!

Parks Family said...

Congrats! Tell Lindsay she is amazing!

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

I wish I could have seen them more when I was there:( Oh well...Colby is so excited to play with his new cousins!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

CONGRATS!! They are adorable...I see a little Dustin in the last side shot! Good luck - I can't imagine doing what you are doing!

Kendra said...

Congratulations! Hope all goes well with the babies and you get them home soon.

David and Amanda said...

Congratulations. They are so precious and Linds you did a great job! Can’t wait to meet them someday!

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you. They are beautiful! If you need anything please call. Best wishes!