Friday, March 28, 2008

Get the @#*! out of my crib!!

I thought this pic was pretty funny. I'll let it speak for itself. This is Beckham in the NICU.


7 comments:

Race Fam said...

Beckham must take after Marc, what are you teaching him? Just kidding, they are darling.

Anonymous said...

classic Marc...cute kids man...

Jaime said...

That Picture is so funny. They are so dang cute.

Brynn said...

Just like his parents!!! Hey guys it's Brynnley. I cant believe you had twin boys Lindsay. Congrats. Way to go. You doubled your family right. I cannot believe it seriously. How are you doing. Are you feeling good. The babies are so cute and I love the names. Blog me or email. I miss you. Hope all is well. Good job on the cute babies.

Karen Scoffield said...

LINDSAY IS IN SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE! I happened upon your blog today to find that you now have TWINS! How can Lindsay forget to tell her best friend from Kindergarten that she now has 4 children! Tell her to email me ASAP...well, I will actually cut her some slack, but tell her to get in touch with me when life settles down a little.

Dustin Christie and Bee said...

my new nephews are SO cute!!! i cant wait to meet them! hope you guys are doing good! tell chloe and tan man i say hi!

Dustin Christie and Bee said...

my new nephews are SO cute!!! i cant wait to meet them! hope you guys are doing good! tell chloe and tan man i say hi!