Sunday, February 10, 2008

Introducting..........CHLOE!!!!

I just noticed that we haven't included Chloe on our blog yet! As you can see from this picture, she has added a lot of excitement to our lives--and a couple of headaches too!! Oh yeah, and just to keep the excitement level up, Lindsay is expecting twins in April of this year...two boys!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe Lindsay is pregnant with twins! I need to talk to that girl. This is Amber Pitt (remember I worked with Lindsay at Hammond's) Anyways, tell Lindsay to email me your info or at least your phone number so I can catch up. Good to see you finally updated your blog. Email me at amberpitt@gmail.com Thanks!

Kim Simpson said...

I think you need to add sound to this pic just to give the full effect!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

You guys are really still alive!!!! I just so happened to click on your site actually just to go to kims site because sometimes she has pics of you guys on there. Well glad to see cute chloes pictures and hope lindsey is doing well. Keep us posted with the baby thing you guys got goin' on!!!!

Jaime said...

I am so happy to see you have updated your blog! i love the pictures and stories! My favorite is the poop story! I would loved to see your face as you cleaned it up! Tell Lindsay hello for me! I hope all is well.

Emily and Kenny said...

I'm so glad that you guys have up dated your blog your family is so cute. I'm impressed that you cleaned up the poop. Kenny would have left it there and waited for me to come home. Tell Linds hi! Take care