Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lindsay is a SLACKER!

Wow...so it's been a while since you've had any updates from the Whitezell's!! I tried to turn over blogging responsibilities to my wife a couple of years ago, but as you can see that didn't work very good. I've decided to take things back into my own hands. That leaves us with about two years worth of stuff to go over. As I scrolled back through our pic's from the last couple of years looking for something interesting to talk about the one you see above really stood out. Here is the explanation...

So I walked in the toy room one night and this is what I found (this was about a year ago). Tanner had been awfully quite. He dumped his poo out of his diaper and proceeded to run his tractor through it. The room smelt soooo nasty! Lindsay was at church for mutual so I had no back-up to handle the situation. Of course, the first thing I had to do was grab the camera because I don't think anyone could have really appreciated the situation until they could see what I was dealing with. I immediately quarantined off the room. I had to go in for about 30 second intervals to decontaminate the room. By the time Lindsay got home from church the situation was completely under control. Luckily I had the pictures to prove what had happened!!

--And no, we no longer own this tractor toy!! Part of the decontamination process involved sealing the toy in a trash bag and immediately disposing of it in the outside trash can!

Well, enjoy the poo post as it might be the only one you get from the Whitezell's for the next two years!!

1 comment:

Race Fam said...

Wow, that looks disgusting! I am glad I didn't have to clean that up. If Brad were home, and that happened, he would have left it for me to clean up, I'm proud of you!!