Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dance Recital

Chloe had a Christmas dance recital on Dec. 20th. I was 100% positive that there would be no dancing or any movement from her while she was on stage. She gets so shy when she is around people she doesn't know especially in front of a big crowd of people. I was just hoping that there wouldn't be any tears. To my surprise and shock she actually danced and watched her teacher and tried to do the dance moves. She was so cute and did such a good job. She was also very happy that Papa and Grandma Kathy came to watch her.



5 comments:

Kim Simpson said...

Her tutu turned out the perfect length for her. Did you cut it at all. Mackenzie is excited to get home and see her,she keeps asking if chloe can come see her while she is here.

Anonymous said...

LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS!!!!! :) LITTLE TINKERBELL!!!! :)

Abby said...

She is so cute! I bet her little recital was to die for! Love her!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What a cute little dancer! I'd love to see a video if you took one.

Jaime said...

Chloe looks so cute in her little tutu! Did you make it. I love it. By the way I am no longer in nursery so hall way here I come!