Kelly
McCaleb took our family photos a couple weeks ago. I was a little nervous because Chloe did not want her picture taken that day, and the twins have a small window of opportunity between feedings and naps, But i think they turned out great. Thank you so much Kelly!



Tanner was loving to take pictures. He looks so much like his dad to me.
16 comments:
So I love these pictures! They turned out so good. Are you guys using them to do Christmas cards? If so we better be getting one!
They turned out so cute. I can't believe you got everyone looking at the camera at the same time, in the family one. That is hard to do with the little ones.
Cute pictures... I love the ones of Chloe and Mark... so sweet!
WOW.. MARC LOOKS LIKE IS DAD ALOT IN THE ONE WITH HIS SIDE SHOT...
LOVE THE PICTURES THEY TURNED OUT GREAT FOR HAVING LITTLE KIDS THAT ARE EITHER NEVER SMILING OR NOT LOOKING :)
What cute pictures! You all look so good!
Those turned out cute! I think the one of chloe being mad but still gettting to be held by her favorite person is dang cute. Tanner's turned out really good.
you're welcome! it's the kids that are adorable!
They turned out so cute. I love them. Chloe is so cutie! The one of her and Marc is adorable!
Darling. Good for you for taking the time to do it. Isn't it so much work? And I only have one kid :)
They look great! Your family is so sweet.
I love every picture! My favorite is the picture of Chloe and Marc. Kelly did a great job.
Those turned out way good!! EVERYONE! Pretty amazing!
They look great! I'm glad I'm not the only mom that is HIGHLY aware of when my baby should be asleep. That waketime window is WAY too small to get everything done - but the twins look great, even if they're sleepy!
Thanks for your comment. I don't have your email so here is mine: ktparks@gmail.com -Tiffany
you guys are so cute, and you look so good. I don't think I would ever look like that after twins.
What great pictures! It's funny how much your kids either look totally like you or totally like Marc. You look really good and I love you with long hair. We'll have to try and get together over Christmas.
-Zan
Post a Comment